The Park West Foundation actively assists young adults aging out of the foster care system. At 18 years of age, these young adults are cut off from assistance and are left to fend for themselves with no home, job prospects, and limited education. The Park West Foundation began with 9 young adults and that number has now grown to over 100! While we begin by providing the basics (food, clothing and shelter), we can proudly say we now have 12 young adults attending college!
The Park West Foundation needs your help this Thanksgiving season to assist these young adults. Below is a list of items required for day to day living. If you would like to donate any of the items below, please call 1-800-521-9654 x 1281 for details.
- Winter Coats, Hats, Gloves, Scarves, Boots (Men, Women, Child, Infant)
- Clothing (Men, Women, Child, Infant) – especially business/interview attire/suits
- Shoes (Men, Women, Child, Infant)
- Hygiene Products – shampoo, soap, toothpaste, etc.
- Diapers (sizes 1-4)
- School Supplies – paper, folders, pens, pencils, Texas Instruments Calculators
- College Level Dictionaries & Thesauruses
- Twin Bedding – sheets, pillowcases
- Bed Pillows
- Bath Towels – including washcloths, hand towels, bath mats
- Kitchen/Tableware – plates, glasses, silverware, pots, pans, serving pieces
- Small Appliances – toasters, microwaves, other small kitchen appliances
- Irons & Ironing Boards
- Lamps, Mirrors, Dressers
- Kitchen Tables & Chairs
- Small Couches, Side Tables & Chairs
- Baby Furniture
Post a Comment